Tara Guler, CPA, MST
Tara Guler is a senior manager for the manufacturing and distribution team with Baker Tilly.
- Masters of Science in Taxation, DePaul University (Chicago, Illinois)
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting, University of Wisconsin–Madison
Prior to joining Baker Tilly, Tara worked for a Big Four firm specializing in federal taxation. She specializes in providing tax and consulting services to manufacturing and distribution companies, with a focus on cooperatives, corporate businesses, tax compliance, accounting for income taxes, tax planning and tax department outsourcing.
- Reviews various federal and state tax income tax returns for large corporations
- Provides consulting services to cooperatives regarding tax planning ideas to benefit both cooperatives and their members
- Participates on the NSAC tax committee, which includes presenting at local chapter and national conferences
- Provides consulting and tax planning services for businesses and owners
- General federal consulting services for public and privately held companies
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- National Society of Accountants for Cooperatives (NSAC)
- National Council of Farmer Cooperatives (NCFC)
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants (WICPA)