Mitigating Threats and Hacks
March 25 | 1:00–2:50 PM CT | 2 CPEs | FOS: CS
Program Level: Overview
Advance Preparation: None required
Field of Study: Computer Software & Applications (CS)
Learn what financial management personnel need to know about cyberthreats and how to manage the risk in our upcoming webinar, “Cybersecurity: Mitigating Threats and Hacks.”
Cybersecurity is not as scary as it seems — as long as you have a plan. Our panelists will share their cyber experiences, plus offer information on identifying and addressing dangerous software errors and how to leverage federal resources for best practices in cybersecurity.
Participants will also hear from two government agencies on the following
- We were Hacked (Mecklenburg County)
- Top 25 Most Dangerous Software Errors (DHS)
Through this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Identify types of threats and hacks.
- Understand methods of mitigation to apply to found threats and hacks within the organization.
- Identify the top 25 most dangerous software errors and how to deal with them.
- Sarah Cunningham, CGFM, CFO, Mecklenburg County
- Scott Randels, Director FFRDC PMO, Science & Technology Directorate, DHS
- Drew Buttner, DHS
- Alec Summers, DHS