Welcome Members and Non-Members
Thursday, November 1, 2018
TOPIC: Collecting Sales Tax from Online Retailers
SPEAKER: Cory Fish, Director of Tax, Transportation and Legal Affairs,
WI Manufacturers and Commerce
REGISTRATION: 11:30 a.m. LUNCH: 11:45 a.m.
COST: $6 for Members, $12 for Non-Members
PLACE: Location Change: UW System Administration, 780 Regent Street, Room 126.
MENU: Lunch will be ordered from Panera.
- Frontega Chicken Panini (warm) Focaccia bread, smoked pulled chicken, fresh mozzarella, basil, red onions, sliced tomatoes, chipotle mayo
- Bacon Turkey Bravo Sandwich (cold) Tomato basil bread, bacon, turkey, gouda cheese, greens, sliced tomatoes, signature sauce
- Steak & Arugula Sandwich (cold) Steak, pickled onions, arugula, sliced tomatoes, garlic & herb cheese spread, mustard horseradish
- Four Cheese Grilled Cheese Country rustic bread with grilled cheese blend of cheeses. Can add sliced tomatoes, red onion, mayo, and/or spinach.
- Please select one sandwich from the items above. If you want something added/deleted, please include that information in your reply. We will have French fries, chips, and soda to go with the meal. I would like to place the order Wednesday evening, so please reply with your new meal choice before 5 p.m. on Wednesday, October 31.
If you know of anyone who would still like to add, please send that information with your lunch order.
RESERVATIONS: Register below or contact Sherri Voigt by 1 p.m. on Friday, October 26, 2018 with your name, membership status, meal choice (and for carpooling information) at (608) 266-2814 or e-mail.
NEW MEMBERS FIRST LUNCHEON MEETING IS FREE!