Ethics-The Spy’s Among Us!
April 8 | 1:00–2:50 PM CT | 2 CPEs | FOS: BETH
The Psychology Behind Unethical Behavior & The Role Technology Plays in Unethical Behavior
Do you know if a Spy is sitting next to you in the workplace? Are you an accomplice to an ethical violation at work unbeknownst to yourself? Will the advancement of new technology compel the public & private sectors to subdue ethics? This Webinar will help you recognize alarming ways that ethics is being compromised in the workplace. It will also help you become more cognizant of the ethical dilemma companies face in their quest for more advanced technology.
Learning Objectives: At the conclusion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Elaborate on ethical concerns in advanced technology
- Discuss the psychology of why an employee would ignore ethical principles and engage in inappropriate business conduct at work
- Identify ways an employer can limit ethical violations in the workplace
- Explain what an employee can do if they discover that a co-worker is violating their company’s code of ethics
- Articulate how ethical framework shapes social responsibility
- Describe unethical practices in the workplace
Speaker: Dr. Alfred Robinson, Chief J1 , DoD
REGISTRATION: 12:30 p.m. – Webinar 1:00 p.m.
COST: Attendance is free to the first 50 people who
register. A wait list will be created if more than 50 people sign up.
PLACE: GEF3, 125 South Webster Street. Madison, Wisconsin 53703-3474
Register on-line below or by e-mail by 1 pm on Friday, April 3, 2020.
Note: The AGA Chapter signs up for a single-site group webinar license. We can only award CPE for on-site, in person attendance.